Gaylord National Hotel Reviews
- 1-3 of 3 Reviews
- Quikbook customer since 04/01/2009
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Cheryl Herndon on 04/06/2009
Beautiful hotel comparable to other Gaylord hotels in Nashville and Orlando. Location inconvenient to other options. Should be better as National Harbor becomes more developed.
Beautiful, Modern Decor
- Quikbook customer since 10/08/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Virginia Sutton on 10/09/2009
Beautiful, modern and almost austere decor. Great, customer-oriented staff. Very business-like atmosphere (everywhere you look there are suits), so not the greatest place to stay if you are bringing kids or want to be casual. Only about a 5-7 minute walk to restaurants and night life in Georgetown.
- Quikbook customer since 08/04/2010
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Rajshawn on 12/26/2010
Holiday decoration were like a fantansy ; the staff were very customer friendly - outstanding job from doorman, bellman reservation, and turndown service in my room.. excellent. I didn`t have to leave for anything. ICE =Grinch Xmas wonderful xmas land