Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 5 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between VND 270000 and VND 300000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 525000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 525000 (one-way), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: VND 250000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 525000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
With a stay at Golden Lotus Luxury Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Hanoi, steps from Ly Trieu Quoc Su Pagoda and Hang Gai Street. This hotel is within close proximity of St. Joseph Cathedral and Ngoc Son Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Hanoi? This hotel has facilities measuring 1399 square feet (130 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
|24-hour front desk||Accessible bathroom|
|Airport transportation (surcharge)||Area shuttle (surcharge)|
|Bar/lounge||Breakfast available (surcharge)|
|Coffee shop or café||Coffee/tea in common areas|
|Computer station||Concierge services|
|Conference space size (feet) - 1399||Conference space size (meters) - 130|
|Dry cleaning/laundry service||Elevator/lift|
|Free WiFi||Free newspapers in lobby|
|Gift shops or newsstand||Luggage storage|
|Number of buildings/towers - 1||Number of floors - 10|
|Number of meeting rooms - 2||One meeting room|
|Restaurant||Safe-deposit box at front desk|
|Self parking (surcharge)||Smoke-free property|
|Snack bar/deli||Total number of rooms - 50|
|Tours/ticket assistance||Train station pickup (surcharge)|
|Winery attached||Year Built - 2012|