The Click Clack Hotel
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: COP 25000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
With a stay at The Click Clack Hotel in Bogota (Chico), you'll be minutes from Del Chico Park and close to Mercedes Sierra de Perez Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Virrey Park and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a nightclub and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 183 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
|24-hour front desk||Airport transportation (surcharge)|
|Area shuttle (surcharge)||Bar/lounge|
|Coffee shop or café||Conference center|
|Conference space size (feet) - 183||Conference space size (meters) - 17|
|Free WiFi||Free breakfast|
|Free wired Internet||Laundry facilities|
|Luggage storage||Multilingual staff|
|Nightclub||Number of buildings/towers - 1|
|Number of floors - 9||Number of meeting rooms - 2|
|One meeting room||Restaurant|
|Rooftop terrace||Safe-deposit box at front desk|
|Total number of rooms - 60||Tours/ticket assistance|
|Valet parking (surcharge)|