Latham Hotel Georgetown Reviews
- 11-20 of 28 Reviews
- Quikbook customer since 06/22/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Seymour Waldman on 06/29/2009
Very well located, with lots of restaurants nearby, clean and helpful staff.
- Quikbook customer since 07/13/2009
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Jane Hill on 07/14/2009
very good location. pleasant hotel. small rooms, but fine accommodations.
- Quikbook customer since 07/05/2009
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Jon Desenberg on 07/15/2009
The Latham is a nice slightly dated hotel in a great location. The bathrooms and tiny TV are very 1960s, but other than that, the little room was very nice
- Quikbook customer since 07/14/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Stephen Miller on 07/16/2009
Hotel is in a great location in Georgetown!! Staff is very friendly. Hotel and rooms are clean. We had a room with 2 doubles. On the small side, but served the purpose. We enjoyed the pool and patio on the roof. I would surely refer family and friends and I m sure we ll stay there again.
- Quikbook customer since 07/16/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Stephen Miller on 07/20/2009
Staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay including plenty of pool towels for the kids.
- Quikbook customer since 05/22/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Lisa on 08/10/2009
We enjoyed our stay immensely. Great location, friendly staff, a short walk o the Metro, and a pool in the middle of Georgetown.
- Quikbook customer since 06/02/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Rita on 08/12/2009
We love the location because our daughter is a student at Georgetown. It is a great area for dining and shopping.
Great Deal through Quikbook
- Quikbook customer since 08/14/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Carol McClelland on 08/18/2009
We enjoyed our stay at the Latham hotel very much. In particular we thought the location was terrific and were highly gratified to secure such a good deal through Quikbook.
Still clean and cozy
- Quikbook customer since 10/01/2009
- 3 out of 5 Reviewed by Danna Shapiro on 10/09/2009
What once was a top hotel seems to be sliding, scuffed walls and torn wall paper, but still clean and cozy. A room issue was well handled by the staff.
- Quikbook customer since 10/17/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Karen Knauf on 10/20/2009
Charming hotel- great staff and just a comfortable feel.Wish the overnight parking fee was less.