San Francisco Handlery Hotel Reviews
- 1-4 of 4 Reviews
- Quikbook customer since 10/09/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Sonia Lee on 10/13/2009
Quiet, clean and quaint room. Nice staff and wonderful location. Great value.
Will Definitely Return
- Quikbook customer since 06/09/2006
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by David on 11/11/2009
Excellent room, quiet, well appointed. Convenient parking. Professional staff. We are looking forward to a return visit.
Best locaton ever
- Quikbook customer since 06/05/2011
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Marble on 06/08/2011
You cant get a better hotel than this for the price. We were smack in the middle of Union Square. Everything is just steps away. Had to wait a bit to check in but otherwise everything was good.
Great Value, Great Location!
- Quikbook customer since 08/30/2006
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Richard on 05/05/2012
Handlery Union Square Hotel is a great value perfectly located near all transportation and entertainment options. My queen room in the historic section of the hotel was well appointed and had a large bathroom with counter space, large flat screen TV, desk w/electric plugs, and plenty of wooden hangers! Room faced central air shaft for a quiet stay! All staffers were responsive and friendly. Two complaints - the clock radio is awful and needs to be replaced and this hotel continues to charge nearly 10 dollars a day for internet!