SECRET SALE - Deluxe Boutique Times Square Reviews
- 1-10 of 13 Reviews
- Quikbook customer since 08/02/2010
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Mary on 08/11/2010
We were thrilled to find out our hotel was right in the heart of times square. It was nicely decorated and very clean. The staff was friendly and suggested a resturant for dinner that was fantastic.
Stylish and Cozy!
- Quikbook customer since 10/05/2009
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Andrew on 04/12/2011
Stylish, cozy, comfortable bed. 1/2 block from Times Square, but completely quiet! If you plan to go to the theater, this location is the best.
- Quikbook customer since 07/19/2002
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Thomas on 04/18/2011
Nice hotel with lovely staff. The rooms are small and spartan but no smaller than most other rooms in NYC. They are certainly clean. A very convenient location for Times Square and for subway access.
- Quikbook customer since 11/02/2008
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by CECILE on 04/23/2011
Excellent hotel, très bien placé près de Time Square et en même temps au calme. Personnel accueillant et efficace. Hotel à recommander. Excellent Hotel, very well situated; Good service and welcome To recommend
- Quikbook customer since 07/01/2007
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by alejandro on 05/15/2011
- Quikbook customer since 12/28/1999
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Kristen on 05/24/2011
Small room, bare bones lobby, good location, nice restaurant attached, helpful staff
- Quikbook customer since 04/08/2008
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by CATHERINE on 06/01/2011
We did a secret sale and stayed at Hotel Melo. They were fabulous and everything we were looking for with great location, lovely staff, free internet, comfortable clean rooms and beds, and they even delivered a birthday balloon, candy and water bottles on ice for my friend`s birthday... plus it was ove $100 off their normal price! Thank you! cathy
Saved over $300
- Quikbook customer since 07/17/2011
- Reviewed by April on 07/26/2011
Bedding is on the small side, but I didn't spend much time in the room. Wasn't 100% comfortable taking the gamble, but felt the star rating for the hotel was worth trying. Glad I did and saved over $300 for the stay.
Good Room Size for NYC
- Quikbook customer since 03/04/2012
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Daniela on 04/08/2012
The size of the room was good for NYC standard and was clean. The Queen size bed was okay for a couple, but there is for instance just one bathrobe and one pair of slippers. The downpoint was an AC-unit outside our window which altought it did not operate all the time (but I remember falling asleep to the sound as well as waking up to it) was very loud (comparable to construction site noise) when on.
Professional Staff, Great Rooms
- Quikbook customer since 12/16/2012
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by michael on 12/23/2012
Very nice hotel, given upgrade, clean, well decorated room. Very polite and prof looking staff. Good location. Problem was guests talking in halls late at night waking us up. Poor noise blockers.