Shoreham Hotel Reviews
- 1-6 of 6 Reviews
Friendly and Welcoming
- Quikbook customer since 10/17/2008
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Rosanne De Benedetti on 10/20/2008
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They offered everyone checking in a glass of sparkling wine or water which was great after a long day of working. My room was compact but very nicely appointed and had a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean and they had Aveda products for shampoo, conditioner, facial soap, etc. The only thing missing was the hairdryer and they corrected that immediately.
Free Fitness Center a Plus
- Quikbook customer since 09/09/2007
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Matthew on 01/26/2009
The hotel is modern and clean and the rooms are comfortable and roomy. free wifi and and in-house fitness center are a plus! Many NY hotels have fitness affiliates, not in-house facilities so this was very convenient to me.
Location Location Location
- Quikbook customer since 01/05/2011
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Mary on 01/15/2011
Location, location, location. The hotel is close to everything and truly in one of the best spots for theatre, dining, shopping, etc. I brought my kids to see the Rockefeller tree and we walked there and back which was great because I have no idea how car
- Quikbook customer since 04/05/2011
- 3 out of 5 Reviewed by Steve on 04/11/2011
I stayed here a dozen years ago and the hotel has held up pretty well without a lot of renovation. I attribute that to the staff who is always welcoming. The doorman has been there for years and recognizes me every time. Lately the hotel has gotten kind
Nice touch - Champagne Welcome
- Quikbook customer since 07/30/2011
- 4 out of 5 Reviewed by Lynne on 08/04/2011
I had been delayed for hours getting in to NYC during a storm so I was thankful for the nice touch of a glass of champagne upon check in…. (note to hotel… champagne is not served in a wine glass!)The front desk people were so accommodating. My room was no
I Loved It!
- Quikbook customer since 05/03/2007
- 5 out of 5 Reviewed by Dana on 10/26/2012
This was my first time at Shoreham and I loved it. Location is perfect for accessibility to both east and west sides. Room was fresh, clean, quiet and in pristeen condition. Bathroom was good sized by NY standards and service was friendly. Cappuccino/coffee/tea machine in lobby is a plus!